Monday, May 19, 2008

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!


Moving day is finally upon us and I don't think that we could spend one more day in this cluttered room! I have boxes packed to the ceiling and everything that was put into "hiding" the last nine months is out and in the way. I am amazed at how much junk we had out here that we didn't use for 9 months and yet I still can't seem to throw much away:) We are closing sometime this afternoon (of course we don't have a time yet! Why would we?), and I am dying to get situated in our new home and start fresh! Unpacking will be like Christmas since we have had so many boxes and furniture in storage that we haven't seen in months.
I plan on being very busy this afternoon and well into the night doing anything and everything I can to make the new house more "homey". My goal is to have Belle's room set up completely (not decorated though:), the kitchen completely moved in and dishes, pots/pans, etc all put in place, the bathrooms completely unpacked and our bedroom should be somewhat liveable. You may think that sound like a lot but I am so not the type of person who can sleep at night knowing there is a box full of things that need to be put away! If something stays in a box too long it is likely to stay there in my house:)
Anyway, I will be sure to update tomorrow and let you know if my goals have been accomplished! And, yes I will have the internet waiting as soon as we open the door and the computer will probably be the first and most important thing to be set up:)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY! It's finally here! I tried calling, but knew that you would be too busy to talk. Very ambitious unpacking plan... why not throw in decorating Belle's room, though?

DM said...

I wish we were there to help.
- Dad