I am well on my way to having a finished nursery and I am starting to believe that it will be done by the time Cashe arrives:)
I have been hesitant to post pictures of the room because, for some reason, I believe doing so will cause me to stop where I am and never finish... this is pretty much what happened in poor Belle's room. Although, I am committed to finishing her room before the little one gets here too:)



Also, here is Belle in her elmo panties! She has been wearing them around the house for the past week and a half and is getting better and better at getting to the potty on time. She is catching on much faster than I thought she would and she is very proud:)

Also, here is Belle in her elmo panties! She has been wearing them around the house for the past week and a half and is getting better and better at getting to the potty on time. She is catching on much faster than I thought she would and she is very proud:)
2 comments:
It is even cuter than I had pictured in my head! I love the room!
Adorable
Post a Comment