Saturday, August 8, 2009

Positive...

Yes, the rumors are true... Blake and I are having another baby! I know, I know, Cashe is only six months old. Yes, we are CRAZY. And NO, we did not plan this:) BUT reglardless, the shock has worn off and we are very excited about the new addition. I will be due sometime in late March or early April.
We told Belle about the baby last night and she was so sweet and excited. She is absolutely sure that she wants a sister this time:)
Anyway, keep us in your prayers. We have a long way to go still and I am just sick about the idea of wearing maternity again... ugh!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! While the idea of maternity clothes may not be all that exciting right now...another blessing in March or April should be. I know the "shock" that you are refering to. But none-the-less the moment this baby arrives will be one that will melt your heart! I'm so very excited for you.

Blake O'Quin said...

Thank you!
We are so excited and I know that when the baby arrives we will have no worries:)

Jen said...

Wow! Congratulations hon!! :)

Heidi said...

Hey! Congratulations! I have been meaning to call but I do not have your number and when I talk to mom I forget to ask for it. If you dont want to write it on here, can you email it to me at gh4christ@gmail.com
I wanted to say congrats and ask for Belle's current shoe and clothing size. Love you!