Both kids are sick with fevers and as much as I hate it, it has also been nice to lay around and cuddle with them. Cashe has been so sweet and pitiful. This is some video of him laying around.
So sweet - I hope they both get better soon! As we were getting ready for church this morning, I discovered that Chloe had a fever, so we are home too. I'm ready for SPRING!
Oh poor kiddos. Priscilla is sick too, she feels horrible so something icky must be going around. I hope they get better soon. I want to snuggle with them too.
3 comments:
So sweet - I hope they both get better soon! As we were getting ready for church this morning, I discovered that Chloe had a fever, so we are home too. I'm ready for SPRING!
Oh poor kiddos. Priscilla is sick too, she feels horrible so something icky must be going around. I hope they get better soon. I want to snuggle with them too.
Poor little guy.
Post a Comment