Today at the church building we had a huge easter egg hunt for the kids. There was a picnic (inside) and then the easter bunny made an appearance and we then (of course) "hunted" for eggs. I use the term lightly because they are pretty much dumped all over the lawn so the little ones can run like nuts and collect lots of eggs easily.
Cashe was happy to have one egg to chew on and had no idea there was anything inside. Belle, on the other hand, has caught on and was gone before we made it out the door. Most of the pics I got of her were from a distance as she darted. I think considering we were outside for a total of 2.5 minutes she made out pretty good!
Oh and I want everyone to meet the newest member of our family...
No, sorry, Piper is not here yet. It's our new Jeep! We tried and tried to hold off and be responsible and all that but the idea of driving around with THREE car seats in our focus (with a lit up "check engine" light by the way) was enough to push us over the edge.
We are very thankful to have something dependable and roomy enough for our growing family=)
7 comments:
I love those pictures. Belle is serious about egg hunting and Cashe, well he just doesn't care...yet. Love the jeep,it's so pretty.
Oh my gosh you scared me! I thought you were about to show a picture of Piper! I started to tear up and then saw it was a picture of a Jeep lol. I have been checking my email and your blog like crazy so I will get the news right when it happens. I love when you post pictures of the little ones. They are so sweet.
The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun - I bet Cashe will be knocking kids over to get to the eggs next year!
The Jeep looks so nice! Tell Blake I'll pick up an OU emblem for the back, and if he wants I can get a couple of flags!
Haha, yes Kristin, the color is pretty close I think... you will never hear that from Blake though and if you had said it before we signed he probably wouldn't have gotten it:)
I love the pictures and Cashe is so cute, huddled down, focusing on his one egg. He's a guy. One thing at a time. One thing at a time. - Papa
Am I the only one that thinks the bunny is a little scary looking, a little mangy? Papa
Yes the bunny was a bit scary... Cashe didn't see it until after I snapped the pic and then he turned around and started crying, haha!
Post a Comment