Cashe "dribbled" the ball up and down the field... I think we have another soccer star in the family;)
Oh come on Daddy, can't you hold Piper too??!!
Cute pictures! I cannot believe how different Piper looks already - wow.Did you color your hair? It looks cute!
Yes I did, thanks!
Cute! I am talking about the little ones but I am also referring to your hair! What color is that? It looks like its got an auburn look to it. I like it!
Yeah I hadn't colored my hair in over a year so it was pretty dark and took the blonde a little different:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I cannot believe how different Piper looks already - wow.
Did you color your hair? It looks cute!
Yes I did, thanks!
Cute! I am talking about the little ones but I am also referring to your hair! What color is that? It looks like its got an auburn look to it. I like it!
Yeah I hadn't colored my hair in over a year so it was pretty dark and took the blonde a little different:)
Post a Comment